Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday

After another funfilled weekend with my husband and friends, I start this monday morning by paying bills and getting my tax information together! I know I say this a lot but I really am not 21 years old and 7 hours of sleep for an entire weekend is really not enough. I used to be able to do that but now it takes me forever to get back in my routine.

I am looking forward to this weekend more than you can imagine. I will start the weekend by hanging at Pure with my friends listening to the Sam Grow Band. We will start celebrating my birthday and Becky's too on Friday, although our birthday is not until Saturday. On Saturday, I am meeting my hockey friends for a bday dinner and then hopefully a CAPS win. On Sunday morning, we take Tracey to the airport for his winter vacation...good for him..hope he has a great time.

The final adventure of the weekend is...after dropping Tracey off at the airport, we are going to Hagerstown to celebrate my bday and my brother's bday by eating chicken wings and having a few beers! YIPPEEE! He has invited a few friends and should be quite fun!

So hopefully, this weekend will be a nonstop laugh fest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment