Friday, March 27, 2009

Foggy Beginning


So today as I am driving into work in the worst fog I have seen in years, I began to ponder many meaningless things. I wonder how much of my life is wasted on things such as driving to work, laundry, paying bills, cleaning house, and grocery shopping. It is very ironic that in life when you have time to have fun you often do not have the money nor maturity to really enjoy yourself but when you are older and more mature you often do not have or take the time to have fun. Just once I wish I could have the guts to have the adventuresome spirit of a five year with the wallet of a 40 year. I can only imagine the trouble I would get in! I can remember laughing at the old geezers in the shiny convertible when I was younger...little did I realize was that they were the only ones that afford them. It is not very often that you see a 21 driving a Mercedes convertible unless mommy and daddy have money!


I have been very stressed at work these last few weeks and it seems that rambling about mindless things is my only release of stress. I have never been a sweat the little things person but lately the big things are out of control. Stress is a new thing for me and I don't think I really appreciate it. I am trying to stay positive and focus on the positive things in life. Anyone that knows me knows that I always look for the sunshine! So today's, trip through the fog kinda gave a me a chance to focus on the the little things like time and really appreciate my life.


So in the end...


Life is great and I am thankful for all that I have good and bad!


BTW...How Full Is Your Bucket is an excellent read and I recommend that everyone take a minute to read this book!


No comments:

Post a Comment